The missing piece in the incredibly successful new release and reissue campaign for the Twin Peaks series has been the mysterious soundtrack to Season Two! The TV program aired in 1990-1991, without the traditional accompanying record release, and it was not until 2007 that the soundtrack album was issued, and only as a very limited CD via David Lynch' s own label.
And so we have an artefact that has never been available on digital services, and more importantly, never on vinyl, and long gone (& expensive on the secondary market) on CD. And so there is nothing more ready for plugging into the set of Twin Peaks releases from Rhino, especially following on from the acclaimed pair of Season 3 soundtrack albums from 2017!
Once again we have David Lynch himself overseeing the reissue, which will duplicate (on CD) the original 24 page collector' s picture book (with full page stills from the series). Plus finally a vinyl issue, pressed on 180g vinyl & with stills from the film included in the gatefold jacket. This is a release that will be eagerly embraced by Twin Peaks fans, & a great addition to our much beloved Twin Peaks catalog.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.