+ Limited Indie shop version pressed as a double LP on transparent vinyl, housed in printed inner sleeves.
Prepare to get discombobulated. Battles return this autumn with their fourth album 'Juice B Crypts' on Warp Records to follow their complex, mind-bending predecessors 'Mirrored', 'Gloss Drop', 'Dross Glop' and 'La Di Da Di'.
Their latest album is a sensory overload of information that throws everything you thought you knew about Battles into flux once again.
Some amazing collaborators on this one this time; Tune Yards, space hip-hoppers Shabazz Palaces, the breath of fresh air that is Xenia Rubinos, Americana grandee John Anderson, Prairie WWWW and Sal Principato. As if we weren't hyped enough.
The album is available on standard black double LP in printed inner sleeves, housed within a gatefold sleeve.
The indies exclusive is transparent vinyl. Both come with download card insert.
The CD is housed in a gatefold wallet with poster booklet.
+ LP formats include download codes.
A2 A Loop So Nice...
A3 They Played It Twice (featuring Xenia Rubinos)
B1 Sugar Foot (featuring Jon Anderson and Prairie WWWW)
B2 Fort Greene Park
C1 Titanium 2 Step (featuring Sal Principato)
C2 Hiro 3
C3 Izm (featuring Shabazz Palaces)
D1 Juice B Crypts
D2 The Last Supper On Shasta (featuring Tune-Yards)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.