Peaking at number 32 on the album charts, Surfin' Safari was the Beach Boys' 1962 debut LP. The original 12-song track list, found here on side A, features the band's first two singles—"Surfin'" and "Surfin' Safari", while side B is made up primarily of rare outtakes from their 1961-62 Candix studio sessions. The two tracks, "Barbie" and "What Is a Young Girl Made Of?" were actually issued as a single in early 1962 under the name of Kenny & The Cadets, and feature a 20-year-old Brian Wilson on lead vocals.
1. Surfin' Safari
2. County Fair
3. Ten Little Indians
5. Little Miss America
8. Heads You Win—Tails I Love
9. Summertime Blues
10. Cuckoo Clock
11. Moon Dawg
12. The Shift
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.