BEAK> return with brand new music in the form of brand new EP ‘Life Goes On’.
The four-track EP features the recently released title track which was inspired directly from a recent trip to Mexico City when the band awoke to the sound of a distorted young girls' voice bellowing across the city. Further investigation revealed the source as a recording used by scrap-collecting carts urging people to bring out old beds and washing machines.
Returning to the UK filled with inspiration from the trip, Billy, Geoff and Will hot-footed it to the Invada studios to record the EP.
The band said their new track ‘We Can Go’ is “the most normal song we have ever written. We like it.”
Features a new version of ‘Allé Sauvage’ from Beak>’s previous album ‘>>>’ by accordion player Mario Batkovic.
Pressed on black vinyl, housed in a heavyweight spined sleeve with frenetic muppets-via-Gerald-Scarfe style artwork riffing on previous BEAK> artwork by ‘SusanLegPolicy’. Includes digital download card.
Life Goes On
We Can Go
Allé Sauvage - Mario Batkovic Version
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.