Produced by Ben Lovett of Mumford & Sons, this Beans On Toast’s 10th, and probably best, album. Sticking firmly to his own tradition of releasing a new album on the same date each year, 2018 was always going to be a big deal for Beans on Toast with this year seeing his 10th release. Suitably rising to the occasion, Beans went to Ben Lovett of Mumford & Sons (who produced his first album ten years ago) and they hatched a plan. At the time, Mumford were camped out in Paul Epworth's legendary The Church Studios making their upcoming album 'Delta'. The studio has a rich recording history including Bob Dylan, Radiohead and Adele, and houses some of the finest microphones and recording equipment in the world.
During days off, or between Mumford’s own sessions, Beans and Ben snuck into the studio and laid down 'A Bird in the Hand', Beans’ most accomplished album to date. Over the course of his huge career Beans has become something of a cult national treasure. What seemed like a throwaway festival act has evolved into something much more important, a voice of truth and honesty, cutting through the bullshit. A consistent and reliable modern-day troubadour, not afraid to speak his mind; always touring, always writing, recording and releasing music. Playing every festival under the sun and always, always, telling it like it is. 'A Bird in the Hand' is a celebration of love, life, family and the world in which we live.
Gatefold sleeve, download card,
Indies only LP is turquoise limited to 500
1. Good Health & Happiness
3. Here at Homerton Hospital
5. 1980’s Sagittarius
6. Bamboo Toothbrush
7. Watching The World Go By
8. Please Give Generously
9. Miss You Like Crazy
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.