Belle and Sebastian will release three new EPs under the umbrella title 'How To Solve Our Human Problems', with the first EP coming out on December 8th, the second on January 19th, and the third on February 16th.
The EP trilogy will culminate with a compilation CD and a limited edition vinyl box set containing all three EPs. Harkening back to their 1997 release of three consecutive EPs ('Dog On Wheels', 'Lazy Line Painter Jane', and '3.. 6.. 9 Seconds Of Light').
Just as those three early EPs are at the very heart of the Belle and Sebastian canon, so these three new releases deserve to be treated not as a stopgap, but as definitive releases in their own right. 'How To Solve Our Human Problems' is both an era of its own, and part of a long, rich history. 'How To Solve Our Human Problems' is, if you like, Belle and Sebastian Redux.
- Show Me The Sun
- Same Star
- I’ll Be Your Pilot
- A Plague On All Other Boys
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.