Third Man Records is thrilled to announce the release of the first three records in our highly-anticipated Document Records reissue series.
Blind Willie McTell's Volume 1 from Third Man's highly-anticipated Document Records reissue series on black 180-gram vinyl, remastered by Document's very own Gary Atkinson and features brand new artwork by Grammy-award-winning designer Rob Jones.
The recordings we'll be presenting in this reissue series are the building blocks and DNA of American culture. Blues, R&B, Elvis, teenagerism, punk rock... it all goes back to these vital, breathtaking recordings. Third Man Records is proud to present these landmark albums in conjunction with Document Records, with brand new, jaw-dropping artwork by Rob Jones and new insightful liner notes, on vinyl for the first time in decades. Every record collection should have ample room for these highly important and endlessly listenable albums.
I. Writin' Paper Blues
2. Stole Rider Blues
3. Mama, Tain't Long Fo' Day
4. Mr. McTell Got The Blues (tk. 1)
5. Mr. McTell Got The Blues (tk 2)
6. Three Women Blues
7. Dark Night Blues
8. Statesboro Blues
1. Loving Talking Blues
2. Atlanta Strut
3. Travelin' Blues
4. Come On Around To My House Mama
5. Kind Mama
6. Drive Away Blues
7. Love Changing Blues
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.