Everyday Nothing is the debut album from Brooke Bentham following two EPs of music shored up by intense reflection, which have earned the 23 year old many admirers and a rapidly growing fanbase. Singer/songwriter Brooke writes sharp and eloquent songs about her experiences as she understands them, using words and music to resolve and record the tensions of young adulthood.
Brooke’s raw and emotive sound has already gained her serious plaudits from the press. NME and Loud & Quiet were early champions whilst The Times calls her music “austerely beautiful” and DIY Magazine “bewitching”.
She has recently been announced as the main support on Sam Fender’s sold out tour, with Bill Ryder-Jones joining her live band. Ryder-Jones, who produced the album and also co-wrote some of the tracks here, was so impressed with Brooke’s observational lyricism that he said: “I’ve worked with some amazing songwriters in my career. I think Brooke at 23 is well on her way to being up there with Alex (Turner), Saint Savoir, Mick (Head) and James (Skelly). Her lyric writing will be overlooked because of her voice but it is her words that will set her apart from others.”
Perform For You
Keep It Near
All My Friends Are Drunk
Men I Don’t Know
My Baby Lungs
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.