Hailing originally from Bowling Green, Kentucky, rock band Cage The Elephant release a new thirteen track album Social Cues and it hits some raw moments, having been written and recorded while lead singer Matt Shultz' seven year relationship was ending. Rhythm guitarist Brad Shultz - Matt's brother, describes final track 'Goodbye' as a John Lennon inspired ballad that was recorded in one take, with Matt laying on the floor of the recording studio. After which he left the studio and cancelled the next two weeks of work.
1. Broken Boy
2. Social Cues
3. Black Madonna
4. Night Running
5. Skin and Bones
6. Ready To Let Go
7. House Of Glass
8. Love's The Only Way
9. The War Is Over
10. Dance Dance
11. What I'm Becoming
12. Tokyo Smoke
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.