It's hard to believe it's been 12 years since Dan Snaith released his first album as Manitoba, back in the spring of 2001. In fact, April 1st marks the 10th anniversary of the release of his breakthrough album, 'Up In Flames', his biggest release until 2010's 'huge' Swim album.
'Up In Flames' is still the biggest selling album in The Leaf Label's history. To celebrate, they're re releasing all three Leaf albums on vinyl, making them available in the format for the first time in years. Subject to a well-documented lawsuit, Dan was obliged to change his artist name to Caribou, which was first used for the release of his third album, 2005's 'The Milk Of Human Kindness'. 'Start Breaking My Heart' and 'Up In Flames' are available for the first time under the Caribou name, with fully restored album artwork, while 'The Milk Of Human Kindness' is the exact repro of the original vinyl release.
All three LPs also include a CD of the album.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.