Christine and The Queens announces her eagerly anticipated second album. Titled 'Chris', the record will be released by Because Music, on double CD and vinyl versions, as well as limited edition boxsets.
+ There are two versions of the album; one sung exclusively in English and one sung exclusively in French.
'Chris' was written, arranged and performed by Christine and the Queens. It is the follow up to her already-iconic debut record 'Chaleur Humaine', released to near-universal acclaim in France in 2014 and the UK in 2016, and selling more than 1.3 million copies to date.
+ 2CD version includes 28-page booklet.
+ Vinyl versions are double LPs in gatefold sleeves with 'discobag' inner sleeves, a CD and poster.
+ The Box Set is limited to 10,000 copies (3,000 for the UK) and include both language versions of the album in gatefolds and 'discobag' inners - 4 LPs, 2 CDs total - 2 posters and has an alternate cover.
English version tracks;
Girlfriend (feat. Dâm-Funk)
Damn (What Must a Woman Do)
Feel So Good
Make Some Sense
French version tracks;
Comme Si On Aimait
Damn, dis-moi (Feat. Dâm-Funk)
Doesn't matter (Voleur de Soleil)
Bruce Est Dans le Brouillard
Les Yeux Mouillés
L'Étranger (Voleur Deau)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.