The LP format is expected into stock on 4th October 2019
In 2018, 20-year-old multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and producer Clairo crashed onto our radars with her self-produced debut “Pretty Girl.” The song went viral and quickly catapulted her from dorm-room obscurity to becoming one of the biggest critically acclaimed artists to emerge that year.
+ Limited Indie edition LP is pressed on beige coloured vinyl.
With 350-million combined global streams (and counting) under her belt, a Coachella debut in the bag, as well as sold out tours across North America, Europe and Asia, Clairo is ready to embark on a new chapter and certainly has the talent, credibility and fan base to carry her.
Equipped with a stunning debut album titled ‘IMMUNITY’ -- co-produced by Rostam (Vampire Weekend) -- ‘Bags’ offers listeners an exciting glimpse into the artist’s growth both as a young queer woman, straight out of college, who, instead of riding the wave of internet hype, took a chance, stepped out of the limelight and focused on what really mattered to her: making an incredible, cohesive body of work, that she can be truly proud of.
Closer To You
I Wouldn't Ask You
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.