Very limited indie shop orange vinyl double LP that includes 4 new previously unreleased bonus tracks.
Cornelius is the brainchild of Japanese multi-instrumentalist Keigo Oyamada. Performing musician since his teens, Oyamada created his creative alter-ego (the name is an homage to the Planet of the Apes), in the early 1990's from the ashes of his previous project, Flipper's Guitar.
With the 1997 release of Fantasma, Cornelius gained international recognition for his cut and paste style reminiscent of American counterparts Beck and The Beastie Boys. Being called a "modern day Brian Wilson" for his orchestral-style arrangements and production techniques, Cornelius subsequently he became one of the most sought after producer/remixers in the world, working with artists ranging from Blur, Beck Bloc Party, and MGMT, to James Brown.
1. Mic Check
2. The Micro Disneycal World Tour
3. New Music Machine
5. Count Five or Six
7. Star Fruit Surf Rider
8. Chapter 8 (Seashore and Horizon)
9. Free Fall
11. God Only Knows
12. Thank You For The Music
16. Ball In Kick Off
17. Typewrite Lesson
Man... we really need 'Point' now right?
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.