+ Very limited edition red vinyl pressing.
The album includes a mixture of original material by the band and covers of classic folk, rock and country songs, including the band’s most famous single, a cover of The Velvet Underground’s “Sweet Jane”.
The Trinity Session is completely remastered and includes 2 tracks that were previously not included on the album; “Blue Moon Revisited” and “Working On A Building”. The records are packed in a newly designed gatefold with additional photos and features new liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Expanded edition with additional photos and 2 bonus tracks
- Re-mastered by original recording engineer Peter Moore and Cowboy Junkies
- New liner notes written by author and music editor Jason Schneider
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.