Given out as part of the "B.I.G. MACK" promo-only package from Bad Boy Entertainment in 1994 to create a buzz around the new record label and the artists, Puff Daddy came out with an unforgettable marketing campaign. He would package and distribute promo music from the both of them, packaged like a McDonald's Big Mac but would call it the B.I.G. Mack to play off the last names of the emcees monikers. The results would exceed everyone's expectations. Craig Mack's Funk Da World would go gold and the single "Flava In Your Ear" would go platinum. As everyone knows Biggie's career went into the stratosphere with his album Ready To Die eventually going 6x platinum and the single "Juicy" going gold that same year.
COMBINED 1LP + TAPE CASSETTE
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.