+ LIMITED EDITION TRANSLUCENT TURQUOISE COLOURED VINYL, LIMITED TO JUST 300 COPIES.
Nunroyd Works is the third release by Craven Faults.
We’ve picked up speed since we passed Netherfield and Springhead Works. It’s more built up here, as we enter the
outskirts of the city. The former mills and cinemas are alive. A kick drum carries through the walls. Every so often the doors open and the sound spills onto the street. The destination was unintentional. An experiment.
Who plotted this course? As ever, it isn’t always what you expected, but the journey is key. Detroit via The Orbit in Morley, 1992. Istanbul, 1967. We travelled by rail with old friends. Vienna, late night café, straight connection. Lower Manhattan, 1966. New Year’s Day in Filey, making mental note of the patterns played out by the church bells. 1991. Revisited several times over. Mutated by the passage of time.
Those memories that stay with us and influence our decisions many years later. Taking time to make new ones. Do you always need to travel with a purpose? Could you follow your instincts from time to time?
A trilogy complete. The end of a journey?
You might have heard support fro CF from; Kieran Hebden, Demdike Stare, Dan Snaith, Graham Massey, James Holden, Don’t DJ, Pye Corner Audio, Gold Panda, Bill Kouligas, Luke Abbott, Not Waving, Steve Davis, Thomas Ragsdale, Resident Advisor, NTS and Beats In Space.
X1. Engine Fields (7:00)
X2. Dye & Size (10:23)
O: Foddergang (17:37)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.