'Springhead Works' is the second release by Craven Faults.
+ Clear vinyl indie version limited to just 300 copies.
The journey picks up where their previous release 'Netherfield Works' left off. We’re still in no rush to reach our destination. If anything, we’re travelling more slowly than before. For this late night drive through the Yorkshire moors, the Farfisa drone is a constant companion over another two long form pieces. The mist never clears to reveal the scale of the scenery. There are brief glimpses. Patience is rewarded.
Where have we been since the last time? The UFO Club, 1966. Runcorn via Stockholm a few years later. Progress. But at what cost? The Scottish Borders have been mentioned. The landscape is reminiscent of home. Rolling hills. Long hot summers. The smell of dusty 1/4" tape. Fairfield Halls, 1970. It’s all a little hazy. Ask a question, but don’t be surprised to get a question back in reply.
When was the last time you listened without distraction? Do you remember how it feels to lose yourself completely? Each tiny variation becomes seismic. A lost cause? Perhaps.
Progress. But at what cost?
1. Intakes (17:01)
2. Ings (14:13)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.