Daniel Blumberg’s drawings are mesmerizing, they emanate from a distant cubist past. But he’s also a brilliant musician. Last time I saw him, he was performing wild free music with GUO in London. Afterwards we all went to the neon bar where Daniel drew a dozen portraits of us on paper handkerchiefs. He then put the handkerchiefs back into their original place, not further caring who’d pick them up or what would happen to them. - Max Dax, author and curator Daniel Blumberg (b.1990) is an artist, composer and musician from London. His drawings have accompanied his musical output in the form of record covers and small edition books and in 2016 he was awarded a scholarship to study at London’s prestigious Royal Drawing School.
Blumberg has spent much of the last five years working solely within the radical
community of artists centred around London’s Café OTO. His duo with Seymour
Wright, GUO, has seen recent collaborations with David Toop and the American
filmmaker Brady Corbet. In recent years, Blumberg has collaborated live and in the
studio with Lambchop, Neil Michael Hagerty and Low.
First edition press is limited to 500 copies
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.