The LP format is expected into stock on 17th November 2017
Earlier this year Daphni (aka Caribou, aka Dan Snaith) released a very special FABRICLIVE mix made up of 23 original, unreleased Daphni tracks and four new Daphni edits to widespread critical acclaim.
Now all of the limited, smaller releases of that set have been hoovered up with great glee by fans (and came to be known at Drift as 'that series of records that sell-out straight away') are going to combine to form a new, full-length album: 'Joli Mai'. Comprised of extended versions of the tracks from the mix as well as the new, unreleased track 'Vulture'.
2. Face To Face
3. Carry On
5. Xing Tian
8. The Truth
9. Hey Drum
11. Joli Mai
12. Life's What You Make It
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.