A previously unreleased live recording from Los Angeles on 5th September, 1974 - this was a pivotal gig in the transition between the Diamond Dogs tour and the Philly Dogs tour.
Produced by David Bowie and mixed by Tony Visconti at Human Studios, NYC in October/November 2016.
Originally released as a triple vinyl album for this year’s Record Store Day Cracked Actor - Live In Los Angeles will be available as limited edition 2CD digipak with a twelve page booklet featuring notes from the original LA Amphitheatre show programme and a contemporary piece about the LA ‘Philly Dogs’ shows from Rolling Stone's Richard Cromelin dated 10th October, 1974. Neither of these was featured in the vinyl package.
3 x 180g 12" Black vinyl album side 6 etched. released exclusively to independent shops on Saturday 22nd April for Record Store Day 2017.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.