Dead! have a a fire in their belly (that all the best bands need / have) that has seen them tour, no frills, non-stop over the past 18 months and a DIY / make it happen work ethic that has seen them move into a house in London together, release their own music and make their own videos, design, print and sell their own merch, they are without doubt one of the UK’s real and exciting new rock’n’roll bands.
'The Golden Age of Not Even Trying' is their debut album and it's full of blood, sweat, arguments and defining moments of aggressive full force punk and pop.
They watched their local scene disappear so they went and made a new one. good on 'em.
The Boys † The Boys
Enough Enough Enough
The Golden Age Of Not Even Trying
Off White Paint
You’re So Cheap
Petrol & Anaesthetic
Up For Ran$om
A Conversation With Concrete
Youth Screams & Fades
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.