+ Phoebe Bridgers Interview: down time and browsing bins.
+ Sebastian Plano interview. From Argentina to Berlin.
+ EERA - Anna Lena Bruland Interview. "I am doing a real thing, mother!"
+ Steve Kraków interview. Modern day DIY culture polymath.
+ AJ Lambert interview: Parallels & Comparisons. The granddaughter of Frank Sinatra, daughter of Nancy Sinatra and choreographer Hugh Lambert. With one of the most iconic musical lineages casting shadows, how do you go about putting out your debut EP?
+ Amyl & the Sniffers Field Guide. Illustrated list of the best record shops in Australia.
+ Stranger Than Paradise, London shop visit.
+ World of Echo, London shop visit.
Written and compiled by The Drift Record Shop.
Designed by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover: Babak Ganjei
Sub edited by Lu Overy.
+ The magazine is free, but you'll have to pay postage on your order.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.