It’s safe to say that for indie-rock trio Doe, the last 12 months has seen a dramatic shift in their evolution as a band. Since their critically acclaimed debut album, Some Things Last Longer than You that ABC News voted 6th in their 50 Best Albums of 2016 list, the London based outfit have played sold out shows on both sides of the Atlantic, wowed SXSW audiences and toured with the likes of LVL UP, Jeff Rosenstock and Honeyblood. They recently celebrated their fifth year together with a sold out headline show at London’s Paper Dress Vintage. Not content with stopping there, Doe have now signed to renowned indie labels Big Scary Monsters and Topshelf Records to release their sophomore record – Grow into It, produced by Matthew Johnson (Hookworms, Suburban Home Studio). Embracing the theme that age is a challenging force, but ultimately positive: sonically the band have written something light and catchy that reinforces their pop sensibilities but ambitiously builds on the lyrical word-play, intertwining guitars and off kilter time signatures of their debut. Drawing on a much wider range of influences than the last record, from The Breeders, Sleater-Kinney, Helium, Plumtree, Superchunk, Autoclave, Weezer, Pixies, Breeders, Pavement through to The Cars, the band have been more playful in their compositions; still referencing their 90’s influenced roots but reaching wider to create something unmistakably classic sounding but irresistibly modern. Ever the impressive live act, so much so that NPR once said ‘Doe makes snide exasperation sound like a party".
Tracklisting 1. My Friends 2. Labour like I Do 3. One at a Time 4. Team Spirit 5. But It All Looks the Same 6. Heated 7. Motivates Me 8. Even Fiction 9. Cathy 10. Here in the Dirt
- About Drift
+ Free Shipping
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering - specifically preorder items - then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items to your box, up to the point we ship it to you, but this is not automated so it's always important to tell us you are doing this.
+ Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option for you to come and collect your order in Totnes. You will be offered shipping and click & collect options during the checkout process. More info here.
* If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
* If you are adding to an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
* We aim to dispatch orders placed before 1pm, on the same day.
* We ship outside the UK with DHL.
* We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
* Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
* Royal Mail First Class services do not have tracking.
* Royal Mail Tracked 24® does include end-to-end tracking.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Royal Mail Tracked 24®
End-to-end tracking and next-day delivery
✔️ End-to-end tracking
✔️ SMS or email notifications
✔️ Next working day delivery aim
✔️ Compensation cover up to £100
✔️ Change your delivery options before delivery is attempted
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.