Drenge are Eoin Loveless and Rory Loveless, from Castleton, Derbyshire. They have released two critically acclaimed albums, 'Drenge' (2013) and 'Undertow' (2015), headlined shows worldwide and toured with the likes of Wolf Alice, the Maccabees and Arctic Monkeys.
+ Only for Indie shops, this release is pressed on silver "Robot-Coloured ®" vinyl.
“We are very proud to unveil our first foray into the Extended Player format,” say the band. “Recorded at McCall Sound on Sheffield’s own Sunset Strip with Ross Orton. Autonomy showcases some of our recent work, by way of verses, choruses, middle eights and all that other stuff you learn at BRIT school. There’ll be a limited run of Robot-Coloured ® vinyl which will be about the size and shape of a supermarket pizza. On the cover you can see our temporary mascot, DR3-NG3, a scientific research robot nearing the end of his functional capabilities and pursuing a quest for validation. Made in Sheffield."
1. Before The War Begins
3. Fades To Black
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.