Produced originally for our 2013 Record Store Day special edition turntable, tehye proved so popular we kept havign them made.
Our firm & slippy slipmats are created from medium density felt and weigh in at 16oz, which is the industry standard. They are perfect for 12 inch turntables and are great for mixing and scratching standard vinyl records or timecoded vinyl.
The slipmats have a very high resistance against stretch and tear especially in the centre hole area, making them longer lasting than most others.
Exceptional print quality using jet black, bright white and vibrant colours. We use the latest sublimation printing methods and print any full colour photo or image in very high resolution with accurate colour reproduction. The prined design leaves no raised areas on the surface of the slipmat and is printed right to the edge.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.