Renegade is the new album from acclaimed musician Dylan LeBlanc featuring ten new songs, released on ATO Records and produced by Grammy Award winning Dave Cobb. Recorded at Cobb’s RCA Studio A in Nashville the album feature LeBlanc and his longtime band, The Pollies.
Of the album, LeBlanc shares, “I wanted to write the same type of songs that matched the atmosphere the band and I were bringing live. So, I started with ‘Renegade,’ which was fitting since I felt myself going in a new, more intense direction with this record. In the studio, I let go almost absolutely and let Dave Cobb do his work. It was a different experience for me—how focused Cobb was and how quickly we would get live takes down. Mostly in one or two takes. Never more than three. It left me spinning at how quickly it all came together. With beautiful gear and a keen ear, it was fun to work with my best friends alongside Cobb. Over the course of ten days Renegade was complete and ready for mastering. And I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you.”
In celebration of the new album, LeBlanc embarks on an extensive headline tour this spring and summer, including shows at DC’s Pearl Street, Brooklyn’s Rough Trade, Chicago’s Schubas and Nashville’s Basement East. He will also perform several shows as part of SXSW.
Bang Bang Bang
I See It In Your Eyes
Sand and Stone
Honor Among Thieves
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.