The hotly-tipped Welsh alt-rock outfit Estrons last night announced their muchanticipated debut album 'You Say I'm Too Much, I Say You're Not Enough'during a session for Annie Mac on Radio 1.
The record is the culmination of over two years hard touring and honing of a sound that has become theirs and theirs alone. Anthemic first single 'Lilac' has already picked up considerable fan and media attention, chosen by Huw Stephens as his Tune of the Week, alongside coverage at DIY, Dork, CLASH, NME, Kerrang!, Classic Rock and The i amongst others.
The lead single on the album is 'Cameras' on which Tali sings over jagged guitars a message to her son, meant to be read in the future, “I’ll always put a fight up for you, I’ll buy the day and night for you,” about, in her words, “that one love that can’t be broken, no matter how many times people try to break it down."
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.