Following the release of Felt's first five albums in February this, the band’s reissue campaign continues with the second half of their discography.
During the 1980s Felt recorded ten albums and ten singles for the Cherry Red and Creation labels. This gorgeously-produced series explores the work of one of the greatest indie groups in recent memory.
The next five albums will be released as a CD+7" . and Deluxe Gatefold LP Editions. The CD version comes in a bespoke 7” box, complete with various ephemera consisting of: the original album in a special gatefold sleeve - long deleted 7” vinyl single pertaining to the original year of the album’s release – reproduction gig flyers – double-sided wall poster – and four button
lapel badges for displaying with pride!
1. TRAIN ABOVE THE CITY
2. ON WEEGEE’S SIDEWALK
3. RUN CHICO RUN
4. PRESS SOFTLY ON THE BRAKES HOLLY
5. SPECTRAL MORNING
7. BOOK OF SWORDS
8. SEAHORSES ON BROADWAY
1. THE FINAL RESTING OF THE ARK
2. THERE’S NO SUCH THING AS VICTORY
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.