First Aid Kit release 'Tender Offerings'; a 4-track EP made up of B-Sides from the recording sessions for their critically acclaimed 2018 album 'Ruins'.
Hailing from a southern suburb of Stockholm, Klara and Johanna (First Aid Kit) began composing songs as teenagers in 2007. The sisters released two studio albums with Wichita Records—'The Big Black and The Blue' in 2010 and 'The Lion’s Roar' in 2012—before achieving breakout success in 2014 with 'Stay Gold'.
Their fourth studio album, the Tucker Martine-produced Ruins, was released in January this year and went straight to a career-high number 3 in the official UK charts and is fast approaching Silver status. This was followed in June by a 6-part visual series, ‘Live from the Rebel Hearts Club’, featuring live renditions of selected tracks from the album.
To date, the band have won 4x Swedish Grammis and been nominated for Best International Group at the BRIT Awards 2015. The band sold out their entire Spring 2018 UK headline tour in record time, including two extra dates which were added due to popular demand. Their sold-out UK / European tour begins in October 2018 and promises to round off what has been an amazing year for the duo.
1. I’ve Wanted You
2. Tender Offerings
4. All That We Get
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.