Originally released in 1975, Fleetwood Mac' s self-titled release marked the addition of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks into the band' s line-up. Earlier this year it was reissued as a deluxe edition, featuring previously unreleased alternate recordings. Following the format of previous Fleetwood Mac Record Store Day releases (for Tusk, Mirage and Tango In The Night), this
Record Store Day will see the release a a1LP album of alternate takes, mirroring the original album, from the "Fleetwood Mac" deluxe edition. Alternate takes include early versions of "Monday Morning", "Landslide", "Rhiannon" and "World Turning". On vinyl for the very first time.
1. MONDAY MORNING (Early Take), 2. WARM WAYS (Early Take), 3. BLUE LETTER (Early Take), 4. RHIANNON (Early Take), 5. OVER MY HEAD (Early Take), 6. CRYSTAL (Early Version), 7. SAY YOU LOVE ME (Early Version), 8. LANDSLIDE (Early Version), 9. WORLD TURNING (Early Version), 10. SUGAR DADDY (Early Take), 11. I' M SO AFRAID (Early Version)
Single Black LP
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.