20th Anniversary remastered reissue of Garbage’s acclaimed second album. Charted at #1 in the UK and certified double-platinum with over 500,000 sales. Nominated for two Grammys and three MTV Europe Awards.
Includes the Top 10 singles 'Push It' (No. 1 Most-Added Track at European radio and top 20 European radio airplay hit.)
Limited edition Deluxe 3LP format contains 3 x 180g black vinyl housed inside a rigid box with magnet closure. This box also contains a movie-style poster, 4 x sticker inserts ('Push It', 'When I Grow Up', 'Special', 'The Trick Is To Keep Breathing'), download card and a condom in a matchbook style card cover.
Standard LP format comprises 2 x Orange vinyl in a gatefold sleeve with download card.
Single CD format includes an 8-page Booklet.
Double CD format includes a 12-page Booklet. Second disc contains B-side compilation.
Garbage front-woman Shirley Manson won the prestigious NME Icon Award earlier this year.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.