Gaz Coombes announces the release of his Sheldonian / Live EP consisting of four songs recorded live at the Oxford Sheldonian earlier this year.
The EP comes following his charity concert at the Sheldonian Theatre to mark the 350th anniversary of Christopher Wren’s iconic building. Gaz performed a bespoke set with an orchestral arrangement, conducted by Luke Lewis. All proceeds from the concert were donated to two local charities, Yellow Submarine, which supports people with learning difficulties, and the Young Women’s Music Project (YWMP) with Suzy Bowtell, the charity opening the show.
Previously, Gaz released his album ‘World’s Strongest Man’ back in 2018 which was the follow up to 2015’s ‘Matador’ – a record conceived, recorded and mixed in the studio equivalent of solitary confinement. It transported Gaz from ‘former Supergrass frontman’ to hugely respected Mercury and Ivor Novello nominated solo artist in the space of ten months. After this came ‘Salamander’, the first release after the highly acclaimed album. The track was written and recorded by Gaz at his Oxford studio, co-produced alongside long-time collaborator Ian Davenport, and featured guest performances from members of his incredible touring band.
Turquoise transparent Vinyl
The Girl Who Fell To Earth (Live At The Sheldonian)
The Oaks (Live At The Sheldonian)
Walk The Walk (Live At The Sheldonian)
Slow Motion Life (Live At The Sheldonian)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.