+ Limited Indie LP pressed on red marbled coloured vinyl.
Iggy Azalea is a very accomplished four time Grammy-nominated and multi-platinum Australian rapper. Her 2014 debut album 'The New Classic', which debuted at #1 on the Billboard Rap Chart - a first for an international female artist, spawned a US chart topping trifecta of worldwide #1 multi-platinum smash hits: 'Fancy' (featuring Charli XCX, 5x-platinum); 'Black Widow' (featuring Rita Ora, 4x platinum); 'Problem' (collaboration with Ariana Grande, 6x-platinum).
'Fancy' was the longest leading Hot 100 #1 hit by a female rapper in chart history, Billboard’s 2014 Song of the Summer, iTunes Best Song of 2014, the year’s most-streamed song on Spotify, and the most-watched music video on Vevo. While 'Fancy' was still residing at #1 on the Hot 100, 'Problem' – Iggy’s collab with Ariana Grande – peaked at #2. Iggy had made chart history again, this time as the first artist since the Beatles to rank at #1 and #2 simultaneously with their first two Hot 100 hits.
Her new album 'In My Defence' is out on CD and Marbled Red Vinyl.
1. Thanks I Get
2. Clap Back
3. Sally Walker
4. Hoemita (feat. Lil Yachty)
6. Spend It
7. F*ck It Up (feat. Kash Doll)
8. Big Bag (feat. Stini)
9. Comme Des Garcons
10. Freak of the Week (feat. Juicy J)
11. Just Wanna
12. Pussy Pop
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.