+ Limited Indie shop version pressed on orange coloured vinyl.
Originally released on Animal Records in 1982 and produced by Chris Stein of Blondie, ‘Zombie Birdhouse’ is something of a lost classic.
Sleeve Notes by Irvine Welsh!
Produced by Chris Stein.
Remastered by Paschal Byrne at The Audio Archive, London.
Features the singles “Run Like A Villain” and ‘The Villagers”.
Rare Photographs from the original photo shoot.
The CD edition is Expanded with the addition of a Bonus Track in the form of the original version of “Pain & Suffering”, which features Debbie Harry on backing vocals. The song was originally recorded for the ground-breaking animated feature film, “Rock & Rule” (Iggy provided the voice of the Monster From Another Dimension and Debbie Harry the voice for the character, Angel) but the OST was never released.
01: Run Like A Villain ( 3:01 )
02: The Villagers ( 3:54 )
03: Angry Hills ( 3:02 )
04: Life of Work ( 3:57 )
05: The Ballad Of Cookie McBride ( 2:58 )
06: Ordinary Bummer ( 2:43 )
07: Eat Or Be Eaten ( 3:14 )
08: Bulldozer ( 2:17 )
09: Platonic ( 2:40 )
10: The Horse Song ( 2:58 )
11: Watching The News ( 4:11 )
12: Street Crazies ( 3:54 )
13: Pain and Suffering ( 2:58 )
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.