+ Limited Indie version is pressed on double crystal clear with splatter coloured vinyl.
+ Limited to just 1000 copies.
The Long-awaited repress of previous Sea Change festival guest and Drift Top-Albums-of-the-Year list winner James Holden’s essential 2006 debut album ‘The Idiots Are Winning’.
A master class in delightfully wonky and restlessly glitchy minimal techno that has influenced many, though seldom been equalled.
Includes barnstorming stomper ‘Idiot’, trippy headwrecker ‘Lump’, loose-limbed workout ‘Corduroy’ and the twitchy insistent ‘10101’: dancefloor staples to this day, whose reappearance on vinyl is most welcome.
A unashamedly dancefloor-focused EP bursting with DJ tools which somehow also stands up as an idiosyncratic and effortlessly accomplished debut album offering, ‘The Idiots Are Winning’ is a celebration of one-time king of computer music James Holden at the height of his club-destroying powers.
Pressed on double crystal-clear splatter vinyl (1000 copies only).
A2: Quiet Drumming
B2: Idiot Clapsolo
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.