+ 25th Anniversary Edition of the classic Jeff Buckley album, pressed on gold coloured vinyl, in a limited run of just 2000 copies for 'Bricks & Mortar' shops.
'Grace' is the only complete studio album by Jeff Buckley, originally released on August 23, 1994. After the death of Jeff Buckley in 1997, the album grew to be one of the most important albums of the 90s and has since gone on to sell more than 2.5 million copies. The album was produced by Andy Wallace who had mixed Nirvana's album 'Nevermind'.
In addition to seven original songs, the album included three covers: "Lilac Wine", based on the version by Nina Simone, "Corpus Christi Carol", from Benjamin Britten's A Boy Was Born and "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen.
Jeff recorded the album with bassist Mick Grondahl, drummer Matt Johnson and guitarist Michael Tighe.
A1 Mojo Pin (5:41)
A2 Grace (5:22)
A3 Last Goodbye (4:32)
A4 Lilac Wine (4:31)
A5 So Real (4:40)
B1 Hallelujah (6:51)
B2 Lover, You Should've Come Over (6:41)
B3 Corpus Christi Carol (2:56)
B4 Eternal Life (4:52)
B5 Dream Brother (5:26)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.