It’s been three years since Jessie Ware released her second album Tough Love. Described by Pitchfork as an album that “moves into the territory of real, messy love" Tough Love was the critically-embraced follow up to Jessie’s landmark debut Devotion in 2012. Signed to the influential London label PMR, Jessie’s deep roots into UK music saw collaborations with SBTRKT and Disclosure bear fruit before her acclaim reached international levels. With both albums now gold-certified in the UK, a million albums sold Worldwide and her influence undeniable, Jessie has spent the last three years working on this, her third album Glasshouse.
The album is an exploration of family, both in the sense of the LA studio that became her home during the recording process and in the sense of the family Jessie has created in recent months. Almost curtailed by pressure from every side and with looming deadlines sabotaging Jessie’s creative process, Glasshouse is an album that may not have come together. Not until a defining moment in Jessie’s life where the stress and anxiety of delivering the record fell away and her songwriting began to coalesce around new themes after giving birth to her baby.
+ Indies exclusive LP on double 180g peach vinyl, white inner bags, gatefold sleeve (matt varnish).
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.