A new 'Strummer retrospective covering The Clash frontman's whole career, including Mescaleros numbers and unexpected, buried treasures.
‘Assembly’ is the first new Joe Strummer title to be released on George Harrison's Dark Horse Records label.
+ Limited edition indie shop-only LP is pressed on double red coloured vinyl and housed in a gatefold.
Designed as a new starting point to the Joe Strummer catalogue, it includes 13 tracks from Strummer’s solo career, along with two live versions of the classic Clash songs 'Rudie Can’t Fail' & 'I Fought The Law' and a previously unreleased acoustic version of Junco Partner – making a total of 16 tracks.
Other tracks come from Strummer’s extensive solo catalog including his three albums with ‘The Mescaleros’.
Founded in 1974 by George Harrison, Dark Horse Records has long been a home for Freedom Fighters, Storytellers and Troubadours, words that can be used to describe Joe Strummer, making Dark Horse Records to perfect home to appreciate and expand Strummer’s incredible legacy across music, politics and culture.
• Gatefold 2LP and 1CD Digi formats.
• Includes previously unreleased acoustic version of ‘Junco Partner’.
• Exclusive live versions of the classics, I Fought The Law and Rudie Can’t Fail recorded Live at Brixton Academy in 2001.
• Also Includes the singles, Coma Girl, Johnny Appleseed, Mondo Bongo & Redemption Song.
• Package includes new written forward by Jacob Dylan.
1. Coma Girl
2. Johnny Appleseed
3. I Fought The Law (Live)* (*Previously Unreleased)
4. Tony Adams
6. Love Kills
7. Get Down Moses
8. X-Ray Style
9. Mondo Bongo
10. Rudie Can't Fail (Live)* (*Previously Unreleased)
11. At The Border, Guy
12. Long Shadow
13. Forbidden City
14. Yalla Yalla
15. Redemption Song
16. Junco Partner (Acoustic)* (*Previously Unreleased)
- Shipping Info
- About Drift
In the UK we offer Royal Mail Tracked 24/48®, Click & Collect at the shop and Free Shipping on orders over £85.
Worldwide we ship with International Business Parcel Tracked and DHL.
+ Full information on our shipping options can be read here.
+ There is a shipping calculator in the basket to give you a clear guide of our rates and available services based on your location.
Nominated 'Best Independent Retailer' at the Music Week Awards in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Nominated "Indie Champions" at the 2015 AIM Awards.