Above Us Only Sky is a 90 minute documentary featuring unseen and restored archive footage featuring John, Yoko, George Harrison, Phil Spector and David Bailey; and new interviews with Yoko Ono, Julian Lennon, Klaus Voormann, Jim Keltner, Alan White, Jack Douglas, Dan Richter, Tariq Ali and Elliot Mintz.
Above Us Only Sky reveals the depth of the creative collaboration between John and Yoko on John’s ‘Imagine’ album, bringing the period to life while at the same time outlining the relevance of the music and their message to a contemporary audience. The film examines how the art, activism, politics and music of the pair are intrinsically entwined, with full cooperation from and exclusive access to Yoko Ono and the John Lennon Estate.
Featuring never-seen-before footage of John and Yoko, new interviews and archive material, Above Us Only Sky illustrates how the underlying message of the album was one of radical engagement, and that it is as relevant today as ever.
DVD and Blu-ray feature exclusive bonus material.
DVD: Region: 0 (all)
Picture Format: NTSC
DVD Aspect Ratio: 16:9
DVD Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound, DTS 5.1 Surround Sound
DVD Format: DVD-9
Blu-ray: Region: ABC (all)
Picture Format: NTSC
BD Aspect Ratio: 16:9
BD Audio: LPCM Stereo, DTS-HD 5.1 Master Audio
BD Format: BD-50
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.