Guitarist/composer Jonny Greenwood's Grammy and BAFTA Award–nominated score to writer/director Paul Thomas Anderson's Academy Award–winning film There Will Be Blood, first released on Nonesuch Records in 2007, is now available Worldwide on vinyl for the first time. It has been mastered for vinyl by Graeme Stewart and Christian Wright at Abbey Road Studios and pressed on 140g vinyl at Record Industry in the Netherlands with two additional tracks – ‘Proven Lands (Intro.)’ and ‘De-Tuned Quartet. Performed by the BBC Concert Orchestra led by Robert Ziegler, the Emperor Quartet, Caroline Dale (cello), and Michael Dussek (piano).
Eat Him By His Own Light
There Will Be Blood
Proven Lands (Intro)
HW / Hope of New Fields
Stranded The Line
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.