The mighty Julian Cope returns with twelve new songs in the acid campfire tradition!
Welcome to the strange world of 2018, its weather and its global challenges. And welcome back, please, to the world of Skellington. What the? Yes, 'Skellington 3'. In February 2018, Julian Cope resuscitated his long dormant Skellington project with the recording of 12 brand new songs.
Each one was captured in that loose, quick-fire Skellington style: bucolic ditties, muscular adventures, moderne interactions, tipsy interludes, even classy rock’n’roll of the post-punk persuasion. So what makes 'Skellington 3' a worthy successor to those previously released? Everything! For Cope has utilised the considerable experience gained from constructing those previous albums, and he has harnessed the studio time with the skill of a micro-manager!
Oh yeah, and daubing his Mellotron 400 over everything – 25 years on, that’s one little addition that was unavailable to him Back In The Day. So it’s Acid Campfire with Mellotron, kiddies. Occasionally humorous, never timorous, ALWAYS sumptuous!
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.