+ Indie version pressed on steel grey coloured vinyl.
'Duck' is the sound of one of the most successful British guitar bands of the millennium reclaiming the creative swagger that underpins their strongest work.
'Duck' was recorded and mixed with producer Ben H. Allen, who previously collaborated with the band on 2014’s number one album 'Education, Education, Education & War'. Other production collaborators include Iain Archer (Liam Gallagher, James Bay) with additional mixing by Mark “Spike” Stent (U2, Ed Sheeran, Arcade Fire) who worked with Kaiser Chiefs on defining single 'Everyday I Love You Less and Less'.
It’s a record that harks back to the everyday explorations of their breakthrough early albums. “We wanted to do something that had a Kaiser Chiefs DNA but still try and do something different” says bassist Simon Rix. “It has the right spirit.”
Fifteen years into their career, the band are hitting new artistic peaks.
People Know How To Love One Another
Don’t Just Stand There, Do Something
The Only Ones
Kurt vs Frasier (The Battle For Seattle)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.