Following on from last year’s success with Stranger Things 1, this score needs no introduction and is destined to be one of the biggest soundtracks of 2017. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein of Texas band SURVIVE return to score Stranger Things 2, the follow up to their EMMY winning and GRAMMY nominated score to Stranger Things 1.
Their second time around once again steers away from cliché, maintaining the pace they’ve set for themselves while subtly shifting tactics just enough to keep fans hooked. Their lush, deep music quickly shifts with jarring synth blips and misty, creaky chords whilst slowly descending into darkness.
The score is presented as a jewel case CD featuring beautiful artwork taken from the series.
The vinyl is pressed as a double LP, and is available on 180g Black Vinyl or Crystal Clear Vinyl w/ Blue & White Splatter. Both are housed in a deluxe heavyweight gatefold sleeve with printed insert.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.