Remastered from the original DAT, the 2LP and CD reissue features new artwork and liner notes by Kurt Wagner.
The limited edition 2LP is pressed on 180g heavyweight, coloured vinyl (one LP yellow, one LP clear).
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Lambchop’s 1998 album ’What Another Man Spills’ is being pressed to vinyl for the first time after it’s original release 20 years ago!
'What Another Man Spills' (1998) represents a milestone in Lambchop’s career, but not in the modern sense of a ‘landmark’ release. Building on foundations that had once sounded almost literally creaky, it expands upon the tentative manoeuvres they had undertaken with the previous year’s Thriller (1997) and gestures confidently towards its brassy successor, Nixon, which would arrive in 2000 to wild acclaim and previously unimaginable commercial success.
Remastered Anniversary Edition on heavy double vinyl. New artwork, liner notes by Kurt Wagner.
A2. The Saturday Option
B1. Give Me Your Love (Love Song)
B2. Life #2
C1. It’s Not Alright
C3. I’ve Been Lonely For So Long
D1. Magnificient Obsession
D2. King Of Nothing Never
D3. The Theme From The Neil Miller Show
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.