+ Limited indie version is a single, bottle green coloured vinyl LP in a printed inner sleeve, housed in a gatefold cover.
+ Standard LP is a single disc housed in a gatefold cover too.
+ CD versions include 12 page booklets.
+ The Deluxe CD inscludes 4 extra tracks.
+ The Collector Version contains...
• The album pressed on yellow coloured vinyl LP.
• An etched 12-inch black vinyl with 3 tracks & an exclusive demo not available anywhere else.
• 20-page hardcover book.
• Deluxe version CD album housed within the book.
• 2 removeable high quality art prints.
• A fold-out wall poster, measuring 720 x 450 mm.
(See extra images for pictures of the Collector Version.)
Liam Gallagher makes a typically full-throttle return. Super intimate sold-out show at Hackney Round Chapel? Biblical. Premiere and release of the long-awaited ‘As It Was’ documentary? Completed. Featured on the cover of Q, who described him as “rock’s finest frontman”? Naturally.
Liam wrote the album's lead single ‘Shockwave’ with two of the key collaborators behind the all-conquering ‘As You Were’
album: Andrew Wyatt, who won the Academy Award for Best Original Song as co-writer of ‘Shallow’ from the film
‘A Star Is Born’, and the multiple Grammy-winner Greg Kurstin who also produced the track. It was recorded in Los
Liam Gallagher’s debut solo album ‘As You Were’ was a critical and commercial smash. It debuted at #1, out-selling the rest of the Top 10 in the process, and was soon certified Platinum. Liam was back where he belonged, selling out huge outdoor shows and earning major awards from Q, NME and GQ.
“It’s a better record than As You Were,” promises Liam. “Which is saying something, as that was epic, wasn’t it?”
One of Us
Now That I've Found You
Why Me? Why Not.
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.