Who’s That Girl is the iconic soundtrack, from Madonna, to the original motion picture of the same name. Originally released in 1987, it was the first soundtrack album by Madonna and accomplished great commercial success selling six million copies worldwide.
The title track reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 in its first week and the album reached the number 7 spot shortly after, remaining there for 28 weeks.
Noah Robischon from Entertainment Weekly stated that ‘Madonna had pushed synergy over the borderline’ with this release, while Madonna’s biographer, Taraborelli, stated that the soundtrack was ‘once again the reminder of Madonna’s power and status as one of the most important singers of the 80s’.
For both Madonna fans and pop music genre fans alike.
180g Crystal Clear vinyl
1. Who’s that Girl (Performed by Madonna)
2. Causing a Commotion (Performed by Madonna)
3. The Look of Love (Performed by Madonna)
4. 24 Hours (Performed by Duncan Faure)
5. Step by Step (Performed by Club Nouveau)
6. Turn It Up (Performed by Michael Davidson)
7. Best Thing Ever (Performed by Scritti Politti)
8. Can’t Stop (Performed by Madonna)
9. El Coco Lolo (So So Bad) (Performed by Madonna)
- Shipping Info
- About Drift
In the UK we offer Royal Mail Tracked 24/48®, Click & Collect at the shop and Free Shipping on orders over £85.
Worldwide we ship with International Business Parcel Tracked and DHL.
+ Full information on our shipping options can be read here.
+ There is a shipping calculator in the basket to give you a clear guide of our rates and available services based on your location.
Nominated 'Best Independent Retailer' at the Music Week Awards in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Nominated "Indie Champions" at the 2015 AIM Awards.