Mount Kimbie return with a package of four remixes from their critically lauded recent album Love What Survives, from European club music’s biggest names. Split over two 12”s, released on consecutive weeks, the bundle explores differing dance floor twists on the album’s driving, visceral post-punk sound.
First up, Nina Kraviz mutates album favourite Blue Train Lines into an extended techno trip, with snippets of King Krule’s vocals circling the maelstrom. The first 12” comes backed with two more DJ tool versions.
The second 12” features two takes on album opener Four Years and One Day. The first is a techno belter from Marcel Dettmann, followed by Gerd Janson tweaking the bass line from the original into a hands-in-the-air euphoric acid climax. Berlin’s Ellen Allien closes the package, completely transforming the lush hazy beats of T.A.M.E.D into a techno monster.
A. Blue Train Lines (Nina Kraviz Main Mix)
B1. Blue Train Lines (Nina Kraviz Tool 1)
B2. Blue Train Lines (Nina Kraviz Tool 2)
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £50 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail and DPD Local.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.