Reissue of Nina Simone's 1979 A Very Rare Evening.
* One of the most sought after Nina Simone album
* European recordings from 1969 featuring Weldon Irvine
* Out of print on vinyl since 1979
* Featuring the original artwork by Jazz designer Anne Maria Schnider
Tidal Waves Music proudly presents the re-issue for Nina Simone’s ‘A Very Rare Evening’. Originally released on PM records in 1979, featuring Weldon Irvine on organ, Don Allias on drums and Jazz legend Gene Perla on bass. Included on these European sessions from 1969 you’ll find Nina classics & rare versions of recordings written by Aretha Franklin, Barry Gibb, Randy Newman & Pete Seeger.
One of the most sought after Nina Simone albums is now back available as a deluxe limited vinyl edition for the first time since 1979. Produced by Gene Perla, officially licensed from PM Records & featuring the original artwork created by A.M. Schnider.
A1. In The Morning
A2. Turn! Turn! Turn!
A3. To Love Somebody
A4. Ain't Got No / I Got Life
B1. The Other Woman
B2. I Think It's Going To Rain Today
B3. Save Me
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.