Geffen Records release Nirvana’s Live At The Paramount on vinyl for the first time ever. This will also be the first time as a stand-alone audio release outside of its inclusion as bonus material on the Nevermind 20th Super Deluxe Edition.
Live At The Paramount was the only Nirvana show ever to be shot on 16mm film, and was recorded at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle on October 31, 1991.
“Fresh off the release of what was soon becoming the seminal album of a generation, Nirvana took to the stage of Seattle’s famed Paramount Theatre to an unwavering homecoming crowd while on the road in support of Nevermind. Launching the nineteen song set with a brilliant cover of the Vaselines “Jesus Doesn’t Want Me For A Sunbeam,” the band cranks out their soon-to-be iconic songs “Smells Like Teen Spirit,” “Lithium” and “Breed,” while delivering earlier fan favorites “School,” “Love Buzz” and “About A Girl.”
The record comes with a 12×24” poster insert and a sticky cloth VIP pass replica of the original pass used that very night of the concert, as the vinyl download card insert.
Jesus Doesn't Want me For A Sunbeam
Floyd The Barber
Smells Like Teen Spirit
About A Girl
Been A Son
On A Plain
- About Drift
We offer free delivery on orders of £75 and over, sent within mainland UK. To qualify for free delivery, your order will be sent as one dispatch. If your order includes items that are not in stock at the point of ordering, specifically preorder items, then please expect to wait until all items are available to ship as one delivery. If you are waiting for a box to ship, you are most welcome to add more items ('top up') to your box, up to the point we ship it to you.
Click & Collect
On all orders, we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage if you feel like coming and seeing us at the shop in Totnes. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• If you are 'topping up' an order, we advise you contact us when placing the additional order to make sure we notice.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am, on the same day.
• We ship all UK orders with Royal Mail, DHL and Parcelforce.
• We ship outside the UK with DHL.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.
Come meet us, or have us ship you something in the post.