Issue 14 'Wine On The Edge'
* Meet ‘the good cook’ Simon Hopkinson over lunch at West London’s 6 Portland Rd.
* Visit Ribeira Sacra’s vertigo-inducing vineyards, currently producing some of Spain’s most exciting red wines.
* Celebrate the last 30 years of British food in 30 iconic dishes.
* Have ‘a quick snifter’ with Belgium’s finest electronic music makers Soulwax.
* Take a gut-busting tour of San Sebastían, the Basque Country’s gastronomic mecca.
* Meet the characters behind Russell Norman's favourite Venetian restaurants and bars.
* Ask a cast of Rotters including Diana Henry, Fergus Henderson and Rowley Leigh to invent some new words for our Food & Wine Dictionary, a must read for all those suffering from fallergies, waggamumbles, or simply obsessed by neagh.
Free Delivery on all UK orders over £50
The Drift Record Shop happily ship all items Worldwide.
• We aim to dispatch orders placed before 11am on the same day.
• We are unable to ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
• If you purchase a pre-order item amongst an order of in-stock releases, we will typically hold your box until all items are in stock.
• Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay.
Click & Collect
On all orders we offer a Click & Collect option to avoid unnecessary carriage. Click the Pick up at Drift button during the checkout and you will bypass all shipping during payment.
We try and keep all costs down and also waste as little as possible by recycling envelopes wherever we can.
If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, get in touch.